To remove or override charges on an individual Sale Order, Purchase Order or Consignment.
- Enables flexibility if prices or charging methods change for that particular item.
- If you offer your Customer a discounted rate for a particular job and do not wish to use the standard rate card charges.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise, such as late delivery and you need to reduce the customer's price for that particular job.
The below steps apply to charges on a:
- Sale Order
- Purchase Order
How to remove/override charges
For the below steps, a Sale Order will be utilised as an example; however, these steps can also apply to Purchase Orders and Consignments.
- Navigate to the Sale Orders page, Warehouse>Sale Orders.
- Select the relevant Sale Order.
- Select the Charges tab.
- Scroll down to the Charges box.
- Charges with the Automatic column ticked are from the Rate Card associated with the Customer. If this column is not ticked, it means the charges were added manually.
To remove a charge:
- Select the charge you wish to remove.
- Click the red Delete button.
To override a charge:
- Select +Add Income Charges.
- Select the Charge Subclass, Description and Income amount for the new charge.
- Select the charges you wish to override by ticking the box in the Select column.
- Click Save.
- Select the Mark Charges Finalized button.