Label Printing with CartonCloud
You can print Purchase Order, Sale Order and Consignment labels.
Label Printing Workflow
The Consignment label can be printed on the web app at any stage.
How to set up label templates
You can set up your label templates from either the Organisation Settings level or the Customer Settings level. At the Organisation level, the template will apply to all customers; however, if you set the template up at the Customer level, it will only apply to that particular Customer.
Click here for steps on how to modify your label templates.
How to set up label printing
You can print your labels either by exporting to PDF or printing them directly to a label printer via CartonCloud Connect.
Printing to PDF
All labels can be exported to PDF from within CartonCloud and be printed from your computer using your computer's printer configurations.
|Positives of printing to PDF||Limitations of printing to PDF|
Printing to PDF settings
When printing to PDF, there are two different ways to generate the labels, either as 4-per-page (suitable for printing to A4) or single-label-per-page (suitable for printing to a label printer).
You can configure the way that labels are generated on a per-customer basis from within the Customer Settings:
- Navigate to the relevant Customer.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Transport Management tab.
- Scroll down to the Labels section.
- Select the PDF Label Page Type.
- Select Save.
Direct Print via CartonCloud Connect
To print directly to a label printer, you must use CartonCloud Connect. Please click here for steps on how to set up CartonCloud Connect.
|Positives of direct print||Limitations of direct print|
How to print labels from the mobile device
- After scanning a Warehouse Location or Purchase Order Product.
- Upon moving a Purchase Order Product.
- Upon packing completion.
- Upon verifying/receiving a Purchase Order.
How to print labels from the web app
- Upon verifying/allocating the Purchase Order.
- At any stage from the Products tab on the Purchase Order.
- At any stage from the Details tab on the Sale Order.
- At any stage from the Details tab on the Consignment.