Technical support & bugs
- We have monitors and alerts setup 24/7 for any system issues or outages relating to the CartonCloud software.
- If there is a system issue, we will display a banner at the top of the CartonCloud web application and update our System Status page.
- If you want to raise a technical issue or a bug, you can Contact Support.
- All technical issues and bugs are triaged when they are raised and prioritised based on a range of factors, including severity of impact and the estimated number of customers impacted.
- Critical - The application is degraded, users aren't able to perform their job function and there are no workarounds. We begin working on the highest priority tickets immediately and resolve as soon as reasonably possible.
- High - A feature is unavailable, application performance is significantly degraded or users job functions are impaired. We begin working on high priority tickets following any highest priority tickets.
- Medium - The application or specific feature isn't working as expected, but there is a workaround available. User's experience is impacted, but their job function is not impaired. Medium priority tickets are typically worked on after all high and highest priority tickets are resolved and there are no other critical priorities.
- Low - Smaller paper cuts such as cosmetic errors, or non-critical functionality not behaving as expected. Low priority bugs are worked on at CartonCloud's discretion, and typically will be resolved when one of our Developers are already working in that area of the product and are able to easily resolve the problem identified.
If you need to get in touch with our support team, please visit the Contact Support page for full details.
CartonCloud Support is available from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm AEST.