- For customer support, use the Knowledge Base or Q&A Forum to find the answer immediately or if you need further help with CartonCloud, contact our support team.
Free online customer support for common or basic queries is part of your CartonCloud subscription.
This is subject to the fair use policy (below) so we make sure we can help as many customers as possible, as best as possible.
- Paid support time with our team is available for more complex and detailed queries specific to your account.
- You can contact us in the same way for both free and paid support (below). We will always let you know if a paid support call is required.
For urgent issues, we offer a call back service. Simply call, leave a voicemail and we will get back to you ASAP.
This applies to support queries related to both the CartonCloud software and integrations to the CartonCloud software that have been created or managed by the CartonCloud team.
If you need to get in touch with our support team, please visit the Contact Support page for full details.
CartonCloud Support is available from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm AEST.
How CartonCloud customer support works
- CartonCloud supports users in several ways, including extensive support articles, tutorial videos, a Q&A forum, and online support.
- Search the Knowledge Base and Q&A Forum for the information you need instantly without having to wait for a response from our team.
- If you can't find an article that answers your question, Contact Support.
- CartonCloud provides free online support from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm AEST to all subscribers, subject to our fair use policy. Any user within an organisation can Contact Support, however, CartonCloud support is available to CartonCloud customers only.
- You can view and manage all the support tickets raised for your organisation via the Support Portal.
- When you contact us, we direct your request to the team best suited to answer your question and make sure they have all the necessary information to help you.
- For urgent issues, we offer a phone back service. Call 1300 138 871 and follow the prompts to leave a voicemail that will go through to the next available support representative.
- Using the Support Portal and phone number rather than individual contact's emails and phone numbers will ensure a better outcome for you. All of the support channels are monitored by multiple staff during business hours and will mean a faster response from the team most equipped to assist.
- For requests that require detailed explanations relating to your account specifically or tailored advice for how best to configure settings for your operation, we may need to schedule a paid support call with the most appropriate team member (details below).
- You can contact us in the same way for both free and paid support. We will always let you know if a paid support call is required prior to booking anything in or charging you.
For more information on our response and resolution timeframes for customer support requests, head to CartonCloud support types, response and resolution timeframes.
Free online support fair use policy
Free online support is intended to provide answers and resolutions for common or basic queries or to respond to any suspected bugs or issues with the system. This free online support is not intended for detailed questions that require an in-depth understanding of your particular use case or existing implementation. This would reduce our ability to respond to all of the support requests in a timely manner, but also in us providing potentially incomplete or incorrect information for the operational queries. Free online support can help explain functionality and processes in a general manner and help with basic troubleshooting.
For requests that require detailed explanations relating to your account specifically or tailored advice for how best to configure settings for your operation, we may need to schedule a paid support call with the most appropriate team member from our Customer Success team. This will ensure the best outcome for you and that your request can be fully resolved. Where a ticket falls into this category, our support team will let you know and arrange for a call to be booked at the next suitable opportunity. These calls are billable at $110 per hour (in 15-minute increments) or as prepaid bundles held against your account. If you would like to book a paid support call, you can Contact Support in the same way as above and we will arrange for a session with the most appropriate person from our team.
Fair use also applies to the frequency and volume of tickets raised by an organisation. If an organisation raises an excessive number of tickets in a given period, our support team will communicate this with the primary contacts at that organisation and arrange for further support tickets to be handled in a paid support call (subject to the same charges as above).
Fair use does not apply to bugs or issues with the system.
Before you contact support
If you are contacting us about a customer support request, before you contact our support team, we recommend searching the Knowledge Base and Q&A Forum for immediate answers to your questions before you Contact Support.
If you’re having trouble logging in to CartonCloud, the application is running slow, or you're having issues with the way things look, try these steps to resolve the issue:
- If you are using the web application, ensure that you are using the latest version of Google Chrome as your web browser.
- If you are using the mobile application, please ensure that you have the latest version of the CartonCloud application. For best performance, we also recommend updating to the latest version of Android or iOS available for your device.
- Clear your web browser's cookies and cache. This removes old data and allows your browser to perform better, which might resolve the issue.
- Check our System Status page to see if CartonCloud is experiencing any system issues.