This portal has been added to provide our customers with a community site to share their ideas on how to improve the CartonCloud applications. The portal is easy to use and provides you with the following options:
- Vote for existing ideas - Just click on the vote button beside the idea you like to cast your vote, click again to remove if it was a mistake. The ideas with the most votes have the best chance of making it into the application sooner rather than later. You will also be kept in the loop as this idea gets accepted into the development plan and released.
- Add comments - Ask more questions about an idea or comment to show your support for one.
- Add new ideas yourself - At the top of the page, you will see an option to "Add an Idea", click this button, fill out the form and you are away. The site will automatically update you as any changes to the status of the idea occur like being moved to planning or development and importantly when the idea is released.
- Categories - Each idea is associated with one or more categories, this enables you to search for ideas by category (just click on the category or sub-category) or associate your ideas with one or more categories.
- Search - At the top of the page you will see a search for ideas, here you can search for existing ideas. You will also see suggested ideas when creating a new one that seem similar to the one you are creating, feel free to just vote for the existing one if that is easier.