Consignment Customer Invoices can be used to store both Consignment Invoices, and Consignment Proof Of Deliveries.
There are multiple uses for using Consignment Invoices:
- Producing a Superimposed Proof Of Delivery.
- Automated Document Management. Consignment Invoices can be automatically imported and allocated, then printed at the time of allocation and delivered with the goods.
- Printed with QR Code Overlay for Invoices for use with Driver Scan Allocation
For more information on Consignment Customer Invoices refer to the following guides:
- How to Assign Consignment Invoices
- Automatically Match Signed Connotes
- How to Split Multi-Page PDF and Upload via FTP
- Superimposed Proof Of Delivery
- QR Code Overlay for Invoices
- Consignment Invoice Report
- Bulk Invoice / Con-Note Download
- Retrying Consignment Customer Invoices
- Approving Consignment Deliveries
Automated Duplicate Deletion
To prevent duplicate invoices being attached to a single Consignment, whenever a new file is assigned to a Consignment, CartonCloud compares the file to all other existing files linked to that Consignment (if any). If a duplicate is found (the newly added file is exactly the same as a file already associated with the Consignment), the new file is deleted rather than assigned.