To access the report go to Search for Anything! and type in Warehouse Stock Report, this will take you to the page to adjust and run the report.
N.B. Your report will be run in the background and when is it ready to download will show up in the Top right hand corner under Notifications
The Warehouse Stock Report is used to track the inventory of all Products stored in the given Warehouse that the report is being run on. It is possible to view the report either in the web browser by just clicking the "Show Report" button or to export the report into an XLS file by using the "Export Excel" button.
Various columns can be added to gain the desired details on Warehouse Inventory. The available columns are covered in the section below.
There are a number of default columns that can be added to the Warehouse Stock Report plus any custom fields. The custom fields may include for instance Batch or Lot Numbers and other useful information. The below table lists the default columns that are always available in the report and what they mean. The several of the default columns are "locked" columns. This means that they cannot be removed from the report. They can only be sorted in your desired order.
|Code||Yes||The code of the Product line|
|Product Name||Yes||The name of the Product line|
|Product Status||Yes||The status of the Product line|
|UOM||Yes||The Unit Of Measure of the Product line|
|Location||No||The Warehouse Location of the Product line|
|In Warehouse||Yes||The amount of stock in the Warehouse of the Product line. This amount is a sum of both Allocated and Free columns|
|Allocated||No||The amount of stock of the Product line that has been allocated to Sale Orders|
|Free||Yes||The amount of stock of the Product line that has not been allocated to Sale Orders|
|Incoming||No||If the Incoming column is part of the report, then the amounts of any stock on Purchase Orders with status of "Not Yet Received" or greater and which have stock that is not yet allocated to a Warehouse Location will appear in this column on the Report|
|ID||No||The ID of the Product line|
|Expiry||No||The set Expiry Date of the Product line|
|Pallet Id||No||If the Product line is stored in a bulk Warehouse Location, then it will show a Pallet Id representing what Pallet it resides on in that Warehouse Location|
|Product Group||No||The Product Group of the Product line if any|
|Product Type||No||The Type of the Product line|
|Purchase Order Reference||No||The reference of the Purchase Order that the Product line belongs to|
|Arrival Date||No||The arrival date of the Purchase Order that the Product line belongs to|
|No||The number of pallets at the given Warehouse Location|
In addition to the above fields there are also custom fields that will appear. Both Purchase Order Product and Product custom fields will appear as options on the Report. If the custom field is a Purchase Order Product custom field it will have (POP) after the field name. Similarly for Product custom fields there will be a (P) after the field name. This allows you to differentiate fields that may have the same name.
Report Column Sorting
The Warehouse Stock Report columns can be dragged and dropped in the order desired by simply clicking and dragging a tag to the desired position in the column order. Note that dragging fields to different places in the column order will result in slightly different results being displayed in the report as these options are also used to split the Product lines.
Report Column Templates
It is possible to save sets of report columns that are used on a regular basis as a Column Template which can then be reused.
Saving Column Templates
To save a set of Columns in their current order as a reusable template:
- Select the set of columns you wish to save as a template and make sure they are in the desired order
- Click the blue "Save Columns As Template" button
- Enter a name for the template into the popup that appears after clicking the button in step 2
- Click the Save button after providing a template name. Note that an error message will be shown if you try to enter a name that belongs to an existing template
- The popup will close and the name that you just entered for the template will become the selected value for the "Use Saved Column Template" dropdown
The template will now be available whenever you come to this page.
Using Column Templates
You can use any previously saved template by simply clicking on the dropdown next to the text: "Use Saved Column Template:" and picking the desired template option. This modify the columns in the field to be those that were saved as part of the template.
Updating Existing Column Templates
You can update any existing Column Template except for the Default template. The Update Selected Template button will remain disabled until it detects a change to a template that is not the Default template. To update an existing template:
- Select the existing template you wish to update
- Select additional columns and order them as desired or remove existing columns you no longer want to be part of the template
- Click the Update Selected Template button. A loading icon will appear while the changes are saved.
- Once the icon disappears, a success message will appear if the Updated Template was successfully updated. If an error occurred while trying to save the Updated Template, then an error message will be shown.
Deleting Column Templates
You can delete any existing Column Template except for the Default template. The Delete Selected Template button will remain disabled until you change to a template that is not the Default Template. To delete an existing template:
- Select the existing template you wish to delete
- Click the Delete Selected Template button.
- After clicking the Delete selected Template button an alert message will appear at the top of the screen in the center.
- Click OK in popup to confirm the delete. A loading icon will then appear after clicking OK and will show while the delete is in progress.
- Once the icon disappears, a success message will appear if the template was successfully deleted. At this time the Selected Column Template dropdown will revert back to "Default". If an error occurred while trying to delete the template, then an error message will be shown.
There are several options in the Report that alter the result that is displayed or exported. The below table lists the options and explains what change they have on the Report.
|Show Out of Stock Products in Report||If this option is checked then you will both in stock and out of stock products appear in the report. NOTE: If you export the report to excel with this option set then you will get an excel file that has a sheet for In stock products and another sheet for Out of stock products|
|Automatically Scale Units||This option will make all stock counts showing in columns "In Warehouse", "Allocated", "Free", and "Incoming" in their highest possible unit of measure conversion (eg. If the Product line's highest unit of measure is a Pallet, then the counts shown in the report will be in Pallets with this option checked)|
|Show Stock as at a Historic Date||Checking this option will show a date field to choose which date you want to see stock for|
|Specify Date||This field appears if "Show Stock as at a Historic Date" is checked. You can enter the date you wish to see the historic data for in this field|