00:00 - Webinar Overview
01:52 - Customer Charges - Overview + Creation
29:20 - Invoice Settings (Organisation Settings)
32:50 - Connecting to Xero
35:35 - Connecting Customers to Xero
39:44 - Creating an Invoice
46:05 - Charge Error + Resolution
49:46 - Invoice Summary
52:20 - Uploading an Invoice to Xero
55:32 - Example of the Invoice Email to a Customer
- Assuming you have a standard set of rates you apply to all clients called: "2019 rates", but need one of the rates modified for a high-volume client called "Fargo's Foods", how would you do this?
- What is a Charge Error? How do you fix them?
- What is a Storage Period?
- How do you configure daily storage charges?
- Would you use a cumulative or non-cumulative sliding scale to charge the first 50 pallets at $5.00 per week, and every pallet after that at $3.00 per week?
- Does CartonCloud calculate storage charges based on the start and end dates of the Invoice?
- How do you configure CartonCloud to charge all Consignments at the end of every week, whether or not they've been delivered? (hint: Customer Charges Fields & Descriptions)
- When would you turn on "Allow Zero Charge"?
- Does CartonCloud create a Tax Invoice for your customers?
- When emailing an invoice to a customer from CartonCloud, what attachments are sent?
- Will invoices with charge errors be emailed to clients if I don't stop them?
Accounting Connection (Xero / MYOB)
- Initially when rolling out CartonCloud, how would you configure CartonCloud to automatically upload invoices into Xero/MYOB, but not send them to clients until you had checked them over?