This video covers Parsers, Uploading Files and Email Importing into CartonCloud.
00:00 - Overview and Background
02:00 - What is a Parser
02:30 - Existing Parsers / Parser Examples
03:20 - XLS Sale Order Template
05:02 - CSV Sale Order Template + Explainer
09:40 - Connecting Parsers to Customers
12:50 - Importing a file using Parser + Upload Results
15:50 - Connecting Customers Email Address
20:00 - Example Notification Emails
22:00 - Email Organisation Settings / Receiving a copy of all incoming emails.
24:00 - Configuring parser to work via email
29:20 - Email Parsing Log pt.1
31:16 - Notification Settings
33:22 - Email Parsing Log pt.2
- What is a Parser?
- If you have clients who already send you orders in XLS/CSV format, how can you automate these data files?
- A client us trying to upload the CSV Sale Order Template to create orders, but the CSV Parser doesn't appear, why?
- When would you use wildcard email addresses (ie: *@bigfood.com)?
- Why should you never create a wildcard email address for a common email provider (ie: *@hotmail.com, *@bigpond.com, *@gmail.com etc)?
- When configuring a parsers "To Address", what convention must be followed?
- How can you configure emails to be sent internally (ie: within your organisation) whenever any new order is received?