This video provides an overview of the CartonCloud TMS system.
0:00 - Intro
2:30 - Delivery Runs
6:12 - Rate Zone
10:28 - Delivery Zones
14:40 - Delivery Zones Export / Import
17:20 - Consignments
30:06 - Manifests & Cross Dock Workflow
32:43 - Allocating Consignments from Delivery Runs
36:50 - Run Sheets
44:50 - Bulk Allocation
48:36 - Question 1 - Pick orders per Run Sheet
52:50 - Question 2 - How to download the CartonCloud Mobile App
- What is a Manifest and why is it used? How does it differ from a Run Sheet?
- What are Delivery Zones? How do they differ from a Delivery Runs and Rate Zones?
- What is the fastest way to get Delivery Zones setup?
- When charging different clients different rates for "Metro" area, do multiple Rate Zones need to be created?
- I have a particular suburb which I generally class as Metro, but for one of my customers, I charge them an Outer rate (note: I charge all the other metro suburbs at the metro rate). How can this be handled? (hint, see: How Transport Rates are Calculated)
- If you allow warehouse pickups for consignments that you want to sign for, but never charge for, how can this be automated?
- To create a consignment which is going straight from a pickup point to a delivery job without going via the warehouse, what Consignment Type should be used?
- What is the Invoice Value field used for?
- What is the difference between Income Rate Zone, and Expense Rate Zone? Why would they differ?
- Why do Manifests need to be updated to In Warehouse prior to driver allocation?
- If a job is created that is going to "MANLY, NSW, 2095" appears on the "Default" run, and should appear on "North", what are the possible causes of this?
- Is it bad if a driver has more than one run-sheet per day?
- If a Run Sheet is deleted, what happens to the consignments that were on that Run Sheet?