Before contacting Support, please first search our self-service help documentation on this Knowledge Base.
Our Knowledge Base provides detailed, yet easy to follow instructions on how to use the various parts of the CartonCloud system.
If your question is not resolved through our Knowledge Base, please contact us via our Service Desk (typical response within 4 hours, 9:00am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri AEST).
How to lodge a Support Ticket
The Support Portal is accessible from the CartonCloud Knowledge Base.
Remember you can access the Knowledge Base directly from the CartonCloud web app at any time by selecting the question mark at the top right of the page.
To get to Support from the Knowledge Base select Contact Support at the top right of the page.
Enter your username and password. Please note, the Support Portal is a different system to CartonCloud and as such, your username and password may be different.
Once logged in you will be met with the below page.
You can now use the search bar to enter a question and a list of related guides and how-to pages will be displayed.
If this does not solve your issue, you can use the options below such as Technical Support or Report a Bug to create a ticket for the Support Team to assist.
By providing as much information in your ticket as possible we will be able to assist you more effectively and resolve your issue faster. Please see examples below of what information we require.
- Summary of your issue
- Description of what you were doing before the issue occurred, link from browser, customer, error message. All this information helps to resolve your issue faster!
- Attachment: a screenshot of the screen you were using, error messages are really helpful to our support team.
- Create - your request will be received by our support team.
- You will receive a receipt notification from us with your unique ticket number. To view your current support requests with us click HERE.
- Please respond to support using your unique ticket number so this can be resolved more efficiently
- Lastly but most importantly your feedback is highly valued to allow us to continue improving **Our Feedback - When the ticket has been resolved you are asked to give us feedback**
RESOLVING SUPPORT ISSUES
When investigating an issue, on some occasions we are required to create a test order in your system so we can replicate and resolve the issue
We have a process in place that allows us to work in your tenancy with a test order only if the below process is followed:-
1) Support will contact you via email on the same ticket that you have raised your issue
2) Support will ask you for approval before proceeding with the test order
3) Once approved by the Tenant we will continue with our investigations
4) We will also advise the customer that the test order has been created/testing completed/issue resolved/deleted
N.B. Only email approval will be accepted to proceed
Navigating the Support Portal
To return back to the home page, click on theat the top left side of the screen
To access your tickets clickat the top right-hand side of the screen