An exciting opportunity currently exists to join our awesome team in the Gold Coast for a talented Integrations Specialist; a chance for you to apply your industry knowledge to the ever-evolving world of integrations.
Our cloud based warehousing and transport software offers our customers incredibly simple solutions, but enterprise-level integration capabilities.
View and apply for this role on Seek.
Small business keeps the world turning – it’s the lifeblood of the global economy. Here at CartonCloud, we are all about people and making life easier for our customers. We focus on streamlining and automating the complexities of the logistics industry to make it easier for small and medium businesses to grow to their full potential. With us, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the fortunes of hundreds of businesses, and more importantly the lives of thousands of people.
The successful candidate will have a desire to apply their supply chain knowledge to building and supporting software-to-software integrations. Using your understanding of the real world, you will help our customers transform their operations in the digital world. We have developed a powerful configuration and automation system in which you will become a superuser.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engage with operational and technical stakeholders in understanding and scoping new integrations.
- Provide technical advice on various methods of integrating, ensuring the various options and solutions for the desired outcome(s) are presented to the customer.
- As part of the internal and customer integrations support function, troubleshoot and resolve issues arising from and related to integrations.
- Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of the CartonCloud product, related technologies, and integration strategies.
- Apply problem-solving skills and knowledge of the CartonCloud software to ensure the successful integration of businesses and their software.
- When required, support the sales team with the qualification of potential customers.
- Develop and improve training documentation and processes as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion to understand technology and work with software products is a non-negotiable, you’re going to be getting into the technical nitty-gritty so you had better be excited about that!
- You will also be well-served being a keen problem solver who has the ability to find creative solutions to complex problems, and enjoys it!
- Experience working within the supply chain industry, ideally having been involved operationally within the 3PL/transport space.
- Understanding of common industry business practices in logistics.
- Experience as a user of Warehouse Management Systems and/or Transport Management Systems is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills - there’s no way around, you’re going to have to talk to customers.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills.
- If you know what any of these words mean, you’re probably going to have a head start: API, Parser, FTP/SFTP, Lambda, Json Rest and Zapier.
You also possess the ability to work independently under minimal supervision effectively. You will need to take ownership, accountability, and initiative to be successful in the role.
Most of all though, we are looking for someone who is driven, adaptable and willing to learn. We ask that you enjoy your work, add value and, just as importantly, stay humble.
The other stuff
It’s a permanent position with a competitive salary plus super based on experience.
We will support your desire for continual learning and training to help you flourish. We have been growing rapidly over the last few years and have no intention of slowing down, so there will be loads of opportunities for you to progress your career.
This is a role that would suit either a Gold Coast-based candidate or a candidate based in one of the major logistics hubs of eastern Australia (Sydney or Melbourne). CartonCloud offers flexible working arrangements either in-office or from home for all employees, with a range of other perks you will get to enjoy.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?