Small business keeps the world turning – it’s the lifeblood of the global economy. Here at CartonCloud, we are all about people and making life easier for our customers. We focus on streamlining and automating the complexities of the logistics industry to make it easier for small and medium businesses to grow to their full potential. With us, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the fortunes of hundreds of businesses, and more importantly the lives of thousands of people.
Our web and mobile based warehousing and distribution solutions offer our customers incredibly simple solutions, but the software itself is rich and complex and has plenty for you to sink your teeth into.
About the position
This is your opportunity to join our highly skilled and collaborative team, where you will provide first point response to our customers and raise technical requests to our development team.
Working within the Customer Operations team, you will be encouraged to develop your technical knowledge to enable effective troubleshooting and support for issues relating to bugs, technical issues and integrations for CartonCloud customers. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide first point response to customer enquiries through the Customer Support function (email, portal, call-back system)
- Investigate, troubleshoot, manage and resolve Support enquiries
- Working with the development team on technical issues and bugs including troubleshooting, reproduction and providing diagnostic information
- Manage customer communications for all of the above responsibilities
- Work with Content and Documentation team to identify potential areas of improvement of the CartonCloud content library
- Work with CSM and key stakeholders in identifying customers requiring further technical training of the CartonCloud software
- Manage and maintain the Customer Q&A forum
- Provide feedback for the implementation, product management, integrations and marketing teams on client requirements and opportunities for process improvements
Along with your genuine passion for contributing to customer success, you are someone who has a demonstrated ability to quickly develop high-level understanding of complex workflows through use of your effective communication skills. You possess the ability to take ownership, have a strong sense of accountability and use initiative.
Most of all, you must be someone who is driven, adaptable and willing to learn. We ask that you enjoy your work, strive to add value and, just as importantly, stay humble. To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the SaaS, supply chain or logistics industry is highly favourably but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Design, Computer Science or relevant field is desirable but not essential
- A strong interest in technical information and software
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to ensure customer success
- High-level accuracy and attention to detail
- Super User level experience in Warehouse, Transport or SaaS Software is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Service Desk software (JIRA, Zendesk or equivalent) is highly desirable
- Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting priorities efficiently
- Professional and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with an agile mindset
The other stuff
Here at CartonCloud we have ambitious growth plans and will support you to expand your skillset to tackle new challenges. We encourage and promote a positive and inclusive workplace, one in which the talent and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
You will be based from our awesome HQ in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast, with a mixture of occasional on-site work at client facilities. CartonCloud offers flexible working arrangements for all employees, with a range of other perks you will get to enjoy.
If this kind of stuff excites you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter, outlining your previous experience and why you’d be a good match for this role.
How to apply
Please click here to fill in an application on Seek.