Fractional CFO to take responsibility for the company financials, compliance, governance and audit responsibilities. Ensure that financial and commercial metrics are established to support the growth of the business. You will report directly to the CEO and will be an integral part of the leadership team.
Your responsibilities will include effective financial management of the business including:
- the management of the P&L, BS and cashflow.
- producing management and monthly board reporting.
- working with the leadership team to establish and manage budgets.
- producing shareholder reports on a quarterly and annual basis.
- liaising with external auditors to undertake annual audit.
- managing staff currently undertaking day to day finance and payroll functions.
Accounting/Financial qualifications a must with 5+ years of relevant experience.
View and apply for this role on Linkedin.