An exciting opportunity currently exists to join our awesome team for a talented Implementation Consultant; a chance for you to apply your industry knowledge to real-world business challenges.
Our web and mobile-based warehousing and distribution solutions offer our customers incredibly simple solutions, but the software itself is rich and complex and has plenty for you to sink your teeth into.
View and apply for this role on Seek.
Small business keeps the world turning – it’s the lifeblood of the global economy. Here at CartonCloud, we are all about people and making life easier for our customers. We focus on streamlining and automating the complexities of the logistics industry to make it easier for small and medium businesses to grow to their full potential. With us, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the fortunes of hundreds of businesses, and more importantly the lives of thousands of people.
The successful candidate will have a desire to not only implement solutions for clients but to ensure they are getting the highest value from their technology investments through understanding and educating them. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with customers to create a personalised onboarding and implementation program;
- Provide remote installation, configuration, and training of the CartonCloud software to ensure customers find initial and long-term success leveraging our products;
- Analyse business processes of clients and provide workable solutions for CartonCloud to align with the business’ needs;
- Help train customers and resolve issues with the ongoing use of the CartonCloud software;
- Be a part of the customer support function;
- Provide the above onsite when required by customers (the majority of our onboarding is done remotely through web conferencing, with minimal travel required);
- Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of the CartonCloud software, related technologies, and integration strategies;
- Apply problem-solving skills and knowledge of the CartonCloud software to ensure a successful implementation and sustainability for clients;
- Provide feedback to other teams within CartonCloud to document feature requests and assist in the bug resolution process;
- When required, support the sales team with the qualification of potential customers;
- Develop and improve training documentation and processes as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong familiarity with the warehouse and transport industry, ideally having been involved operationally within the 3PL/transport space (minimum of 2 years), ability to understand common industry business practices in logistics;
- Experience as a super-user of Warehouse Management Systems and Transport Management Systems;
- A passion to understand intimately and work with software products that help customers transform their business;
- Effective project and time management skills;
- Strong, clear, and well organized written and oral communications skills;
- Strong training or presentation skills;
- Desire and ability to learn, understand, and explain technical concepts related to CartonCloud’s software to customers.
You are a creative thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You also possess the ability to work independently under minimal supervision effectively. You will need to take ownership, accountability, and initiative to be successful in the role.
Most of all though, we are looking for someone who is driven, adaptable and willing to learn. We ask that you enjoy your work, add value and, just as importantly, stay humble.
The other stuff
It’s a permanent position with a competitive salary plus super based on experience. Supply-chain and logistics industry experience and equivalent experience will be considered.
We will support your desire for continual learning and training to help you flourish. We have been growing rapidly over the last few years and have no intention of slowing down, so there will be loads of opportunities for you to progress your career.
This is a predominately work from home role for a Gold Coast-based software company, with a mixture of occasional on-site work at client facilities and the odd trip up to HQ in Burleigh Heads. CartonCloud offers flexible working arrangements for all employees, with a range of other perks you will get to enjoy.
If this kind of stuff excites you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter, outlining your previous experience and why you’d be a good match for this role.
The application will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?