- What are Delivery Zones? How do they differ from a Delivery Runs and Rate Zones?
- What is the fastest way to get Delivery Zones setup?
- When charging different clients different rates for "Metro" area, do multiple Rate Zones need to be created?
- I have a particular suburb which I generally class as Metro, but for one of my customers I charge them an Outer rate (note: I charge all the other metro suburbs at metro rate). How can this be handled? (hint, see: How Transport Rates are Calculated)
- If you allow warehouse pickups for consignments that you want to sign for, but never charge for, how can this be automated?
- When should you use an Address to Rate Zone (A2RZ) rule?
- If a consignment has a specific Rate Zone applied to it directly, would this be overwritten by an A2RZ rule on the address?
- If you track both Pallets and Spaces, how can you configure CartonCloud to ignore spaces when charging?
- If the standard fuel levy is 8% and varies, but you have a particular client that should be charged 10% (and it never changes), how can this be configured?