- What does "Outbound SKU Charge" do and when should it be used?
- If a client is charged $0.40 per carton picked, should this be handled through Adhoc Charges?
- Assuming you have two products on one location which total 10 cartons, and you typically charge $0.40 per carton unless the whole pallet can be picked because you're taking everything from that one pallet (in which case you would charge a $2.50 pallet pick charge), how would you automate this?
- Assuming you charge picking fees for an order of $0.40 per carton, and then wish to charge a fork-load fee for lifting the pallet into a pickup vehicle (assuming the client is picking up from the warehouse), how would you automate this?
- Would you use a cumulative or non-cumulative sliding scale to charge picking rates whereby 10 cartons or less are charged at $0.40 per carton, and if there are 11 or more cartons all cartons are charged at $0.35?
- Assuming a product has 6 units per carton, and you often pick in cartons but always want to charge for the units picked, how would this be configured?
- If an invoice is deleted, what happens to all the jobs (Sale Orders, Purchase Orders, Consignments etc) that were on the Invoice?
- If your CartonCloud account contains a bunch of test jobs, how do you prevent them from being invoiced?
- What are leeching invoices?
- If a job is being manually charged, what other step is required to ensure it doesn't create a Charge Error?
- Assume you've created an Adhoc Charge called "Pallet Rework", which is a charge for restacking pallets on putaway, but want to vary the price of this across a handful of customers, how could this be achieved so it is automated going forward?
- Assuming a warehouse has two types of locations, "Inside" and "Outside", whereby both are ambient, and ambient stock can be stored in either but the Inside locations are charged at $3.50/week whereas the Outside locations are charged at $2.00/week, how could this be configured to be automated?
- What does "Double Charge Storage" do?
- What does "Max Number of New Charges Per Location" do?