CartonCloud is a Transport Management System designed for Cross-Dock and Ex-Warehouse Operations. This functionality is currently being extended to cater to other transport workflows, such as line-haul and general freight - progress on this can be seen on our Product Roadmap.
The transport system is capable of handling automated import, automated allocation / routing rules, capturing signatures via mobile app, calculating rates for the work performed and then invoicing the customer.
Table of Contents:
We have several webinars covering the Transport Management System in detail. You can use these webinars to learn how to configure your own account.
All of our webinars are accessible from the Webinar Video Recordings page.
Pro Tip: Increase playback speed to 1.25x
Cross Docking Explained
If you're unfamiliar with what Cross-Docking is, please see the video below.
- Allocating Consignments to Drivers
- Bulk Proof Of Delivery (POD) Download incl FTP
- Map View - See all consignments and drivers
- Delivery Runs
- Advanced Transport Settings
- Discrepancy Reports
- Automatically allocate Consignments to Drivers from Delivery Runs
- Delivery Zones
- Workwave Integration for Allocating
- Consignment Errors