Sale Orders are orders going OUT of the warehouse.
Sale Order Flow
Sale Order Key Points
- All stock leaving the warehouse must have a Sale Order at the same time → this is so storage can be processed accurately and transport jobs created if setup.
- They can be entered directly by your team, by customers through their login (Users), automatically by Parsers or by the Legacy API
- Controls over what needs to be entered in Sale Orders and how, can be found through the Customer Settings
- Pick/Pack can be done individually or by grouping the Sale Orders into Wave Picking
Links to further detailed reading
Please click on the links below for further information relating to this or follow the links via the menu on the left.
- Adding a Sale Order
- Allowing Expired Stock Use In Sale Orders
- Change Sale Order Packed Date / Dispatched Date
- Create a Consignment from a Sale Order
- Dispatching Sale Orders (how to charge storage until the order leaves the warehouse)
- Modify Sale Order Product Quantities After Dispatch
- Picking a Sale Order
- Picking Sale Orders per Run Sheet
- Printing Sale Order Invoices / Documents
- Rejected Sale Orders
- Sale Order Overriding
- Sale Orders Unassigned Stock
- Stock Selection Algorithms (FIFO, FEFO, etc)
- Wave Picking