- Bill of Materials now allows combining of existing Sale Orders to reduce redundant Sale Orders.
- Customer WMS Settings can now be bulk exported and imported to streamline the process of bulk changes of settings across a lot of Customers.
- Documentation on Customer WMS export/import and what the different fields do to the system can be found here
- Ability to choose which SSCC labels are to be printed when picking for a Sale Order has been added
- + Many minor improvements and fixes
Added native support for the Honeywell Captuvo Sled hardware devices by implementing the barcode scanning functionality using the Captuvo SDK. This should resolve any issues users may have experienced with some iOS devices when using Captuvo sleds.
For more information on how to set up Honewell Captuvo Sleds with the CartonCloud iOS app, check out this article:
Honeywell Captuvo SL42 - iPhone 6/s Sled for Barcode Scanning
- The Locate list in the Purchase Order view can now be adapted to only show verified items. Simply select the filter button in the top menu bar while in the Locate list.
- Customer Charges are now capable of being linked to Trackables Rate Cards
- Updated the available fields for Run Sheet Template placeholders
- Available fields for Document Templates can be found here Document Template Placeholders
- A new execution log is available to view when Bolts were triggered
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Serial Number Scanning: Set picked_qty/packed_qty on scan if option selected
- Placeholder Update - Sales Order Delivery Document Template
- When creating Bill of Materials SO/PO, ability to control whether it's an adjustment or not.
- Sale Order Summary Report Error fixed
- Reload Bolt editor without reloading page
- Placeholder Update - Consignment Note Document Template
- Workwave Integration - Add Pull Date option
- + Bug fixes and improvements
Pack List document templates
Now logging cron job errors to Rollbar
Added validation to add/edit Repeating Consignments
Warehouse Stock Report now using messaging queues for better support of large exports
+ Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed issue with opening a Sale Order without any products when the "Show Completed" filter is activated.
Fixed issue with incorrect saving of large adhoc charge timer values
Drag & drop is now working again
Fixed an issue where the job list would jump back to the top when scrolling down
Fixed issue with the job list sections closing automatically after scrolling
Fixed an issue with splitting by run sheet / delivery run not working correctly
Fixed issue with duplicated jobs appearing in list
Plus various other improvements and bug fixes
Can now configure in Customer settings whether Rejected Sale Orders are deleted automatically, and the minimum age required to delete
Pallet FIFO and Pallet FEFO
Handling SSCC labels when splitting / moving POPs
Bug Marathon! Over 42 bugs squashed
Added additional settings to control the grouping of jobs by address. The user can now choose whether to group by address and if grouped by address whether to always expand those groups in the list.
For more information on the settings available check out this article: https://cartoncloud.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CKB/pages/53055551/Consignment+Sorting+And+Filtering#ConsignmentSortingAndFiltering-AddressGroups
Fixed an issue where the Record POD view would scroll to the bottom rather than the top when first opening it for a job.
Now using Google Places Autocomplete API on adding a new address when optimising the consignment list.
Various improvements and bug fixes.