Invoices are for Income, work you have performed and charged to your customers (you are receiving money)
In CartonCloud, Invoices are generated on a per-customer basis. Invoices can be generated both manually and automatically. CartonCloud can be automated and integrated with your accounting software allowing you to focus less on the repetitive task of invoicing, and focus more on growing your business.
- Creating Invoices (Manual)
- Creating Invoices (Automatic)
- Leeching Invoices
- Adding Consignments / Sale Orders / Purchase Orders / Manifests to a invoice
- Transfer Consignments to a different Customer for Invoicing
- Invoice Settings
- Grouping Jobs On Invoices
- Adding a charge after a consignment has already been invoiced
- Adding Storage Periods to an Invoice
Customer is not generating an automated weekly invoice?
1) Make sure within your Customer Settings that Storage Charge Days is set to either 1 or 7 days
2) Could be because the auto generation is turned off - to check this - Customers>Edit>Invoice>Details>Automatically Generate Invoice option Yes/No
3) Are you missing Storage Periods on your invoice? First check that they have not been added to another invoice already. You can also manually add Storage Periods to an Invoice