- Users are now able to see the GPS coordinates of a consignment on the POD, to help prove that the consignment was delivered to the correct location.
- Customer Invoices tab on the Sale Orders view screen is now always visible to administration users regardless of whether an invoice has been uploaded or not. This makes it much quicker to upload invoices and documents against a sale order.
- We have also added the ability to upload a Customer Invoice at the point of creating a Sale Order, to make it faster for customers to attach their invoice to the sales order.
- The Stock Movement Report has been updated, adding new functionality such as filtering by warehouse location and increased visibility of stock movements.
- Performance improvements and other minor bug fixes.
Exclusive for clients using the system with Consignment Items:
- Sliding Scale Enhancement: Administrators now have the ability to control the initial starting value for the ranges in a Sliding Scale calculator for charges that are set to allow a zero charge. This is very helpful for when you want to add overweight charges on items as an extra charge to the standard delivery charge.