- Added ability to see Parsing Logs from files processed via FTP.
- Sale Order Notification emails only display Adhoc Charges which are set on the Sale Order.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Updated Purchase Order Parsing Logs to include references
- Various Bug fixes and improvements.
- Bug fixes & improvements
Say ‘Hello’ to Scan Picking & Packing on Android!
One of our most exciting & highly requested features is now available within the CartonCloud Android app. For users that have been assigned a Picker role from within the CartonCloud web app there’s a new user mode available - “Picking”. Simply choose this mode on login or switch to it from the main slide-in menu. And if you’re only a picker, not a driver, no need to switch, you’ll be automatically redirected to Picking mode.
See all pickable Sale Orders, open one & start packing. Simply scan product barcodes or warehouse locations (using a connected bluetooth scanner if you are not using a device with an integrated scanner) to either filter the Sale Order’s product list or immediately confirm you’ve packed a product. Once done, finish packing and move on to the next Sale Order! Or just save your progress and continue packing later.